Creating on-demand catch-up TV, N-DVR and time-shift video playback services is easy with XENTAURIX StreamRecorder, offering exceptionally high performance, scalability and long term recording capacity with very affordable pricing.
XENTAURIX StreamRecorder is a truly exceptional video archive recorder, allowing from 30+ days recording capacity combined with multiple recording options, including HD-SDI, DVB and IP utilising the highest quality H.264 and MPEG2 video codecs for delivery to multiple screens.
XENTAURIX StreamRecorder is truly scalable from 1 to 1,000s of channels all centrally managed, recorded and watched over by XENTAURIX easy to use management platform.
Designed and developed in Germany, XENTAURIX StreamRecorder originates from the XENTAURIX Broadcast Compliance recording solutions, where high quality, reliability and scalability are paramount for success. Since the year 2000 XENTAURIX Broadcaster has been firmly proven and established in leading Tier 1 broadcasters throughout the World.
- Record 30+ days complete with all meta-data (EPG, CC, DVB-Text)
- H.264 and MPEG2 codecs for exceptional quality
- Easy to use, install and operate
- 24/7 ‘never-fail’ configuration eliminates missed programming
- Scalable to any number of channels
- Supports HD-SDI, IP, DVB and IP data-stream sources
- Proactive operator alerts to prevent major incidents
- Integrated with streaming servers and CDNs
- Broadcast ‘Catch-Up’ TV for broadcasters and multi-screen OTT applications
- Closed user group N-DVR applications for Enterprise, Hospitality and Entertainment
- Post conference event streaming